[Gluster-users] Extremely slow cluster performance

Strahil hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 15:50:43 UTC 2019

Usually when this happens I run '/find  /fuse/mount/point -exec stat {} \;' from a client (using gluster with oVirt).
Yet, my scale is multiple times smaller  and I don't know how this will affect you (except it will trigger a heal).

So the round-robin of the DNS clarifies the mystery .In such case, maybe FUSE client is not the problem.Still it is worth trying a VM with the new gluster version to mount the cluster.

From the profile (took a short glance over it from my phone), not all bricks are spending much of their time in LOOKUP.
Maybe your data is not evenly distributed? Is that ever possible ?
Sadly you can't rebalance untill all those heals are pending.(Maybe I'm wrong)

Have you checked the speed  of 'ls /my/brick/subdir1/' on each brick ?

Sadly, I'm just a gluster user, so take everything with a grain of salt.

Best Regards,