[Gluster-users] Settings for VM hosting

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Fri Apr 19 01:17:49 UTC 2019

Looks good mostly.
You can also turn on performance.stat-prefetch, and also set
client.event-threads and server.event-threads to 4.
And if your bricks are on ssds, then you could also enable
performance.client-io-threads.
And if your bricks and hypervisors are on same set of machines
(hyperconverged),
then you can turn off cluster.choose-local and see if it helps read
performance.

Do let us know what helped and what didn't.

-Krutika