[Gluster-users] [request for feedback] starting a small series about troubleshooting GlusterFS

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 05:41:35 UTC 2019

We've often seen threads on this list (and others) around
troubleshooting a component within GlusterFS leading to a bit of
back-and-forth while the minimum data sets are collected. In order to
increase the understanding and familiarity, we started off a series
with the first one being around a general approach to collecting data
for troubleshooting. You can listen to the episode at
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3L6fB93mBs>

The desired end outcome is that if we talk about something that is not
yet documented or, incompletely/inaccurately documented, we'll fix the
shortcomings with the documentation.

I'm also looking forward to feedback on what can be covered and would
be relevant. Please respond here or, on Twitter (@Gluster)