[Gluster-users] Geo-replication benchmarking & DR - failover simulation

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 08:52:01 UTC 2019

 If you want to measure the traffic - I guess gtop can help you with that , but I have never checked it on geo-rep.
At least this is what I'm checking when a full replication is needed (for example storage layout change on the brick).
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

    В петък, 5 април 2019 г., 9:30:22 ч. Гринуич+3, Maurya M <mauryam at gmail.com> написа:

 Hi All, As i have now a geo-replication established between my 3 sites , wanted to test the flow throughput , is there any tools , documentation to measure the data flow b/w the various slave volumes setup.
Also i understand the replication is unidirectional ( master to slave) - so incase of DR , are there tested methods to achieve the failover and reverse the replication and once the primary if restored - go back on the initial setup.
Appreciate your thoughts & suggestions. Will look forward to the comments here.
Gluster-users mailing list
Gluster-users at gluster.org