[Gluster-users] Heketi v8.0.0 available for download
phlogistonjohn at asynchrono.us
Wed Sep 12 23:43:47 UTC 2018
Heketi v8.0.0 is now available .
This is the new stable version of Heketi.
Major additions in this release:
* Resumable delete of Volumes and Block Volumes
* Server administrative modes
* Throttling of concurrent operations
* Support configuration of block hosting volume options
* Heketi cli command to fetch operation counters
* Support setting restrictions on block hosting volume; to prevent block
hosting volumes from taking new block volumes
* Add an option to destroy data while adding a device to a node
* Heketi Container: load an initial topology if HEKETI_TOPOLOGY_FILE is set
This release contains numerous stability and bug fixes. A more detailed
changelog is available at the release page .
Special thanks to Michael Adam and Raghavendra Talur for assisting me with
creating my first release.
-- John M. on behalf of the Heketi team
More information about the Gluster-users