[Gluster-users] Old gluster PPA repositories

Igor Cicimov igorc at encompasscorporation.com
Tue Oct 30 06:09:07 UTC 2018

Hi Amir,

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 4:32 PM Amar Tumballi <atumball at redhat.com> wrote:

> Sorry about this.
>
> Please refer this thread:
> https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2018-October/055637.html
> (https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/4.1/4.1.5/Debian/)
>
> https://launchpad.net/~gluster should have the later packages. And we
> recommend you to upgrade to higher versions, both because they have more
> fixes, and many CVEs fixed.
>
> Regards,
> Amar
>
> On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 10:58 AM Igor Cicimov <
> igorc at encompasscorporation.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Amar,
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 10:48 AM Amar Tumballi <atumball at redhat.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Igor,
>>>
>>> Will check what happened and update here.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Amar

>> Did you have a chance to have a look at this? If not any alternative way
>> to upgrade?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> --
> Amar Tumballi (amarts)

That's nice but still can I upgrade to the latest from 3.4.5? What should
be the upgrade path in this case? Aren't there any braking changes in
between or I can really got strait to the latest version? From what I read
in the Upgrade guides I was not under that impression, it looked to me I
can only go to 3.6/3.7 then 3.8 and finally to 3.12

Thanks again.