[Gluster-users] Filesystem problem

Geoffray Levasseur fatalerrors at geoffray-levasseur.org
Mon Oct 29 11:38:26 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I have a serious issue with one of my peer on a mirrored nodes with an arbiter. Both nodes
operates a ZFS filesystem where GlusterFS is on top of it.

Because of a malfunctioning controller one of the ZFS filesystem tell me my entire pool is corrupted and I need to destroy then recreate the entire pool. Anyway I want to use that to reshape the ZFS filesystem so it's what I'll do.

Can you tell me if a documentation exists for such situation (no server change, no ID change,  etc.) so I can restore all the data after ZFS filesystem recreation?

Thank you very much,
--
Geoffray Levasseur
Technicien UPS - UMR CNRS 5566 / LEGOS - Service Informatique