[Gluster-users] Gluster Monitoring project updates (github.com/gluster/gluster-prometheus)
avishwan at redhat.com
Sat Oct 27 15:55:15 UTC 2018
- Configuration format is now changed to `toml` format for ease of
use. Usage is upadated in README
- Enabled Travis tests to validate incoming PRs and added build status
- Improved Glusterd1 and Glusterd2 support by introducing Gluster
- Fixed build issues related to dependency library version
- Brick related metrics are now exported only if Volume state is
- Added support for logging. Now each metrics collectors can log any
failures during the collection.
- New Metrics: Added `gluster_volume_total_count`,
`gluster_volume_created_count`, `gluster_volume_started_count` and
- New utility functions `Peers` and `IsLeader` added with support to
both glusterd and glusterd2.
- Brick disk io related metrics
- RPM spec file
- Self Heal related metrics
- Prometheus rule to get Volume utilization based on sub volume
utilization exported from all exporters.
- Documentation for exported metrics
- Kubernetes integration
More information about the Gluster-users