[Gluster-users] [CFP] Upcoming Calls for Papers: DevConf.CZ, Vault

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 21:05:30 UTC 2018

Two CFPs that the Gluster community might want to be aware of:
DevConf.CZ in Brno, Czechia is closing their CFP October 26th, at the end
of the week, so only a few more days on that one.
https://devconf.info/cz

Vault is coming back!
2019 Linux Storage and Filesystems Conference (Vault '19) will take place
on February 25–26, 2019, colocated with FAST.
CFP closes November 15th, so a bit more time.
https://www.usenix.org/conference/vault19/call-for-participation

Let me know if you'd like some review on your submissions, I'm happy to
look over things this week.
- amye
--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead