[Gluster-users] GlusterFS 4.1.x deb packages missing for Debian 8 (jessie)

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Fri Oct 19 20:58:38 UTC 2018

Hello,

I just upgraded all my Debian 9 (stretch) GlusterFS servers from 3.12.14 to 4.1.5 but unfortunately my GlusterFS clients are all Debian 8 (jessie) machines and there are no single GlusterFS 4.1.x package available for Debian 8 as I found out here:

https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/4.1/4.1.5/Debian/

May I kindly ask the GlusterFS packaging team or the person responsible for this task to please also provide the packages for Debian 8?

Right now I am running a GlusterFS 4.1.5 servers with GlusterFS 3.12.14 clients (FUSE mount). Could this create any problems or is not unsafe? I did not upgrade the op-version on the server yet.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Mabi