[Gluster-users] one node gluster fs, volumes come up "N/A"

Jarosław Prokopowski jprokopowski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:52:55 UTC 2018

Yes,

It looks like network.service fails and the glusterd.service is set up to
start after network.service. In my case networking is set up by
NetworkManager.service that starts later.
There is no dependency on NetworkManager.service in glusterd.service

# cat /usr/lib/systemd/system/glusterd.service
[Unit]
Description=GlusterFS, a clustered file-system server
Requires=rpcbind.service
After=network.target rpcbind.service
Before=network-online.target

I will investigate why network.service fails and maybe try to add
NetworkManager.service to "After" list.

Thanks
Jarek