[Gluster-users] Mount a gluster volume on Mac?

Cordoni,Ray RCordoni at richmond.ca
Tue Oct 16 16:16:18 UTC 2018

What is the procedure to mount a gluster volume on a Mac?  I have searched around the internet a bit but cannot find any instructions or documentation.  I did find references as to how to install osxfuse - which I have done, but cannot verify as I don't know how to mount a gluster volume.

Here is what I get using a manual mount:
sudo mount -t glusterfs rhglusterc1.city.richmond.bc.ca:/rmcdata /data/rmcdata
mount: exec /Library/Filesystems/glusterfs.fs/Contents/Resources/mount_glusterfs for /data/rmcdata: No such file or directory

What am I missing?  Is there some kind of configuration file needed for osxfuse to do its magic?

Thanks

-
Raymond Cordoni
Manager of GIS and Database Services
(604) 276-4003
rcordoni at richmond.ca<mailto:rcordoni at richmond.ca>
City of Richmond - 6911 No 3 Rd, Richmond, BC