[Gluster-users] Wrong volume size for distributed dispersed volume on 4.1.5

jring at mail.de jring at mail.de
Tue Oct 16 14:59:48 UTC 2018

> If there were any directories created on the volume when the sizes were wrong, the layouts sets on them are probably incorrect. You might want to do a fix-layout on the volume.

Hi,

there wasn't any write activity on the volume lately (we just had done some crash testing with the volume while writing on it - like booting two nodes - no problem or three nodes - volume went offline but healed itself).

I did a gluster volume rebalance data_vol1 fix-layout start for good measure and the wiki which finished instantly.

Thanks again,

Joachim