[Gluster-users] Glusterd2 project updates (github.com/gluster/glusterd2)
avishwan at redhat.com
Sun Oct 14 16:52:37 UTC 2018
- Fixed issue related to wrongly setting brick type on snapshot create.
- With glusterfs patch https://review.gluster.org/21249, bricks can
choose its own port. Glusterd2 is enhanced to accept the port used by
brick and updating its store.
- Glusterd2 is enhanced to automatically notify firewalld over dbus
once bricks chooses a port and signs in with glusterd2.
- Code refactor: Refactored cluster options package for ease of use
- Fixed GeorepStatusList response
- Refactor and improve pmap package
- Snapshot reserve factor specified during Volume create was not
stored anywhere. Due to this, Volume expand or brick replace will
not be able to use the same snapshot reserve factor. Glusterd2 is
now enhanced to store the details about Snapshot reserve factor
specified during Volume create.
- Add Version() to REST client
- Fix issues reported by Go Report Card
- Volume options are catagorized into Basic, Advanced and
Experimental. Earlier used flag names to set the options were
confusing since user thinks these flags are for creating
Basic/Advanced/Experimental volumes. These flags are now refactored
to avoid this confusion.
- Glusterd2 was not cleaning up the stale socket file during start if
the previous run was terminated abruptly and socket file was not
deleted. Glusterd2 now uses lock file to see any glusterd2 is running
or not, if glusterd2 can aquire lock then it unlinks the stale socket
file and uses it.(https://github.com/gluster/glusterd2/pull/1258)
- Add Volume capacity information in Volume info - Since Volume
capacity is static information which will not change after volume
create unless volume is expanded. Enhancement is planned to save the
capacity information in volinfo when auto provision volume is
- Newly added bricks were not placed properly when distributed
replicate volume was expanded. Glusterd2 now handles the Volume
expansion for all supported Volume types.
- An alternative Transaction framework design is proposed to support
better rollback mechanism and to sync the peer's state if a peer was
offline during the transaction. A PR is sent for the same
https://github.com/gluster/glusterd2/pull/1268, design related
discussions are available here
- Template support for Volgen PR is under review, once it is merged
Glusterd2 will be able to generate Volfiles based on the provided
template and Volume info.
- A PR is under review to make bricks provisioner as plugin
- Added validation to fix wrong brick type issue during arbiter volume
- Replace brick API - New brick needs to be provisioned automatically
if replace brick is called on the Volume which is auto provisioned.
- Glusterd2 can auto provision the bricks based on the requested size,
Arbiter bricks requires less size compared to other bricks present in
same sub volume. Glusterd2 is enhanced to calculate Arbiter brick
based on the provided volume size and average file size to be stored.
- Volume expand API by Size: If space available in the VG, bricks can
be expanded to increase the volume size instead of adding one more
sub volume. The PR is being worked on to add support.
- Tracing support for Volume and Snapshot operations
More information about the Gluster-users