[Gluster-users] How to check running transactions in gluster?

Jeevan Patnaik g1patnaik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 04:04:19 UTC 2018

Hi Atin,

Thanks for the details. I think the issue is with few of the nodes which
aren't serving any bricks in rejected state. When I remove them from pool
and stop glusterfs in those nodes,  everything seems normal.

We keep those nodes as spares, but have glusterd runnin. coz in our
configuration, servers are also clients and we are using gluster NFS
without failover for mounts and to localize the impact if a node goes down,
we use localhost as the nfs server on each node.
I.e.,
mount -t nfs localhost:/volume /mointpoint

So, glusterfs should be running in these spare nodes. Now is this okay to
keep those nodes in the pool? Will they go to rejected state again and
cause transaction locks. Why aren't they in sync though they're part of the
pool.

Regards,
Jeevan.