[Gluster-users] How to check running transactions in gluster?

Jeevan Patnaik g1patnaik at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 15:09:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am getting output Another transaction is in progress with few gluster
volume commands including stop command. And with gluster volume status
command, it's just hung and fails with timeout error.

So, I want to find out which transaction is hung and how to know this? I
ran volume statedump command, but didn't wait till it's completed to check
if it's hung or giving any resut, as it is also taking time.

Please help me with this.. I'm struggling with these gluster timeout errors
:(

Besides, I have also tuned
transport.listen-backlog gluster to 200 and following kernel parameters to
avoid syn overflow rejects:
net.core.somaxconn = 1024
net.ipv4.tcp_max_syn_backlog = 20480

Regards,