[Gluster-users] op-version compatibility with older clients

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Wed Nov 21 21:59:26 UTC 2018

Hello,

I would like to know if by increasing the op-version of all my GlusterFS volumes from the its actual version 31202 to 40100 by using the following command:

gluster volume set all op-version 40100

Will my clients using GlusterFS 3.12 client libgfapi and FUSE mount still be able the connect to my server and work correctly?

I am running 4.1.5 on my GlusterFS server and I am asking because I still have a few clients on 3.12.14 which will need to stay longer on 3.12.14.

Regards,
Mabi