[Gluster-users] Deleted file sometimes remains in .glusterfs/unlink

David Spisla spisla80 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 10:03:57 UTC 2018

Hello Ravi,

I am using Gluster v4.1.5. I have replica 4 volume. This is the info:

Volume Name: testv1

Type: Replicate

Volume ID: a5b2d650-4e93-4334-94bb-3105acb112d1

Snapshot Count: 0

Number of Bricks: 1 x 4 = 4

Transport-type: tcp

Bricks:

Brick1: fs-davids-c1-n1:/gluster/brick1/glusterbrick

Brick2: fs-davids-c1-n2:/gluster/brick1/glusterbrick

Brick3: fs-davids-c1-n3:/gluster/brick1/glusterbrick

Brick4: fs-davids-c1-n4:/gluster/brick1/glusterbrick

Options Reconfigured:

performance.client-io-threads: off

nfs.disable: on

transport.address-family: inet

user.smb: disable

features.read-only: off

features.worm: off

features.worm-file-level: on

features.retention-mode: enterprise

features.default-retention-period: 120

network.ping-timeout: 10

features.cache-invalidation: on

features.cache-invalidation-timeout: 600

performance.nl-cache: on

performance.nl-cache-timeout: 600

client.event-threads: 32

server.event-threads: 32

cluster.lookup-optimize: on

performance.stat-prefetch: on

performance.cache-invalidation: on

performance.md-cache-timeout: 600

performance.cache-samba-metadata: on

performance.cache-ima-xattrs: on

performance.io-thread-count: 64

cluster.use-compound-fops: on

performance.cache-size: 512MB

performance.cache-refresh-timeout: 10

performance.read-ahead: off

performance.write-behind-window-size: 4MB

performance.write-behind: on

storage.build-pgfid: on

auth.ssl-allow: *

client.ssl: on