[Gluster-users] GCS milestone 0.3
jstrunk at redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 20:17:22 UTC 2018
Today, we are announcing the availability of GCS (Gluster Container
Storage) 0.3. GCS is following a release cadence of 2 weeks for all the
point releases leading up to 1.0. This enables developers and users to get
an overall experience of the latest changes on a more frequent basis. From
GCS 1.0 onward, we’ll re-evaluate the release cadance and update the list.
Highlights and updates since v0.2:
- Initial Prometheus and Grafana integration
- Glusterd2 container includes gluster-prometheus to export metrics
- CSI driver now supports snapshots
- CSI driver is pulled from a different location (that contains auto-built
- Glusterd2: https://github.com/gluster/glusterd2
- Gluster CSI driver: https://github.com/gluster/gluster-csi-driver
- Gluster-prometheus: https://github.com/gluster/gluster-prometheus
To get started with this snapshot, please see the releases page  and the
deploy instructions .
If you are interested in contributing, please see  or contact the
gluster-devel mailing list.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-users