[Gluster-users] does your samba work with 4.1.x (centos 7.5)

Diego Remolina dijuremo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 03:19:29 UTC 2018

Hi,

Please download the logs from:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4k0zvmn4izhjtg7/samba-logs.tar.bz2?dl=0

These options had to be set in the [global] section:
kernel change notify = no
kernel oplocks = no

I also set log level = 10

I renamed the file as Test-Project.rvt for simplicity I opened revit
and from revit I opened this file. I then started attempting to save
it as a central at around 22:01:30s The file save then got stuck and
at around 22:05 it finally failed saying that two dat files did not
exist.

Diego