[Gluster-users] Elasticsearch on gluster

Vlad Kopylov vladkopy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:44:41 UTC 2018

Such approach never worked for me. If nodes fail and restart you need to do
everything by hands.

My suggestion is to leave it to elasticsearch and kibana to do index
replication, even though they are replicating index for replicated gluster
file system.
https://github.com/nextcloud/fulltextsearch/wiki/elastic-search-cluster-with-multiple-nodes

Even with email indexing did the same way but simply with local solr being
fed data by dovecot for indexes