[Gluster-users] rdma.management: could not create QP [Permission denied]

Mike Lykov combr at ya.ru
Sat Nov 10 18:04:17 UTC 2018

10.11.2018 20:53, Thomas Simmons пишет:
> Hello All,
>
> I'm having trouble mounting gluster volumes over RDMA. Everything seems
> to work fine until I try to mount the gluster volume. At this point it
> seems to crash glusterd and give me an error "could not create QP
> [Permission Denied].

Please see my post with subject "glusterd SIGSEGV crash when create
volume with transport=rdma" at 07.11.2018

I'm getting this errors&crashes too.

But I'm resolve it via creating SELinux module with audit2allow... and I
get worse situation %)

Now, when SELinux allow rule "Infiniband pkeys" and I start a RDMA
volume, server (peer) silently REBOOT with no traces..

I enable persistent journal storage, but after reboot I get NO records
about reboots : journalctl --last-boots show EMPTY list, no boots at all.
Usually it show 1 last boot... I think XFS lose some files when accident
reboot happens.

And more, XFS lose vol files (made it zero-size) and one of my peers
cannot start ALL bricks (from all volumes, not only RDMA, but also tcp).

--
Mike