[Gluster-users] Gluster-users Digest, Vol 126, Issue 40

Igor Cicimov igorc at encompasscorporation.com
Thu Nov 8 23:23:54 UTC 2018

I really doubt that.

But the question still stands: Why are you removing the old PPA's?

I have old clusters running in AWS and when an instance gets terminated a
new one is launched via ASG to replace it. The instance self provisions it
self but surprise surprise:

+ apt-get update -y -m -qq
+ add-apt-repository -y ppa:gluster/glusterfs-3.5
Cannot add PPA: 'ppa:gluster/glusterfs-3.5'.

This really really sucks, why are you doing this?

Igor Cicimov | DevOps

p. +61 (0) 433 078 728
e. igorc at encompasscorporation.com <http://encompasscorporation.com/>
w*.* www.encompasscorporation.com