[Gluster-users] Gluter 3.12.12: performance during heal and in general

Hu Bert revirii at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 27 06:23:25 UTC 2018

> Do you already have all the 190000 directories already created? If not could you find out which of the paths need it and do a stat directly instead of find?

Quite probable not all of them have been created (but counting how
much would take very long...). Hm, maybe running stat in a double loop
(thx to our directory structure) would help. Something like this (may
be not 100% correct):

for a in ${100..999}; do
    for b in ${100..999}; do
        stat /$a/$b/
    done
done

Should run stat on all directories. I think i'll give this a try.