[Gluster-users] Cannot list `.snaps/<snapname>` directory

Rafi Kavungal Chundattu Parambil rkavunga at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 15:28:23 UTC 2018

Let me try out the reproducible. By the time, can you try taking statedump of the client process, snapd process, snapshot brick process. Please refer to documentation [1] in case if you have any trouble in performing statedump operation.

[1] : https://docs.gluster.org/en/v3/Troubleshooting/statedump/

Rafi KC