[Gluster-users] parallel-readdir is not recognized in GlusterFS 3.12.4

Alan Orth alan.orth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 21:42:44 UTC 2018

Thanks, Raghavendra. I won't be able to test readdir-ahead again because it
caused a lot of issues for my users and I don't have the resources to set
up a test environment right now. I hope someone can help figure this bug
out eventually though.

Cheers,

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 1:36 PM Raghavendra Gowdappa <rgowdapp at redhat.com>

> [...]

Alan Orth