[Gluster-users] df does not show full volume capacity after update to 3.12.4

Freer, Eva B. freereb at ornl.gov
Wed Jan 31 03:14:28 UTC 2018

Sam,

For du –sh on my newer volume, the result is 161T. The sum of the Used space in the df –h output for all the bricks is ~163T. Close enough for me to believe everything is there. The total for used space in the df –h of the mountpoint it 83T, roughly half what is used.

Relevant lines from df –h on server-A:
Filesystem          Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/sda1            59T   42T   17T  72% /bricks/data_A1
/dev/sdb1            59T   45T   14T  77% /bricks/data_A2
/dev/sdd1            59T   39M   59T   1% /bricks/data_A4
/dev/sdc1            59T  1.9T   57T   4% /bricks/data_A3
server-A:/dataeng   350T   83T  268T  24% /dataeng

And on server-B:
Filesystem         Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/sdb1           59T   34T   25T  58% /bricks/data_B2
/dev/sdc1           59T  2.0T   57T   4% /bricks/data_B3
/dev/sdd1           59T   39M   59T   1% /bricks/data_B4
/dev/sda1           59T   38T   22T  64% /bricks/data_B1
server-B:/dataeng  350T   83T  268T  24% /dataeng

Eva Freer