[Gluster-users] Run away memory with gluster mount

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Mon Jan 29 07:36:20 UTC 2018

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Ravishankar N" <ravishankar at redhat.com>

Please run the following query on statedump files and report us the results:
# grep itable <client-statedump> | grep active | wc -l
# grep itable <client-statedump> | grep active_size
# grep itable <client-statedump> | grep lru | wc -l
# grep itable <client-statedump> | grep lru_size
# grep itable <client-statedump> | grep purge | wc -l
# grep itable <client-statedump> | grep purge_size