[Gluster-users] Replacing a third data node with an arbiter one

Vlad Kopylov vladkopy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 04:29:58 UTC 2018

Having "expanding volume corruption" issue fixed only in 3.13 brunch
you better off recreating the thing

use the trick mentioned here
http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2018-January/033352.html
kill volume, reset attributes, delete .glusterfs, add new and run stat

seems that whoever wrote heal did a good job