[Gluster-users] glusterfs development library

陈曦 mrchenx at 126.com
Tue Jan 16 07:01:29 UTC 2018

thank you very much, I will attention to it
chenx

在 2018-01-16 03:14:28,"Vijay Bellur" <vbellur at redhat.com> 写道:

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 2:53 AM, 陈曦 <mrchenx at 126.com> wrote:

I want to write a python script and visual interface to manage glusterfs, such as creating and deleting volumes.This can be easier to manage glusterfs。
But,now ,I execute the glusterfs command using python's subprocess.popen function,such as subprocess.Popen(GLUSTER_CMD, shell=True,stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.PIPE)......
But this does not feel like a good program, Because it has a serious dependence on the shell
Is there a python or c library/function to execute the glusterfs command?So I can develop a better performance, more lightweight script. to achieve this optimization script

glusterd2 will provide ReSTful APIs [1] for volume management and will be available from 4.0. That could be easier for invoking from python.

Regards,
Vijay

[1] https://github.com/gluster/glusterd2/wiki/ReST-API