[Gluster-users] glusterfs development library

陈曦 mrchenx at 126.com
Mon Jan 15 10:53:26 UTC 2018

I want to write a python script and visual interface to manage glusterfs, such as creating and deleting volumes.This can be easier to manage glusterfs。
But,now ,I execute the glusterfs command using python's subprocess.popen function,such as subprocess.Popen(GLUSTER_CMD, shell=True,stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.PIPE)......
But this does not feel like a good program, Because it has a serious dependence on the shell
Is there a python or c library/function to execute the glusterfs command?So I can develop a better performance, more lightweight script. to achieve this optimization script
thanks everyone.