[Gluster-users] [GD2] New release - GlusterD2 v4.0dev-10

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 12:20:41 UTC 2018

We have a new GD2 release!!

This has been a while coming. The last release happened around the
time of the Gluster summit, and we have been working hard the last 2
months.

There have been a lot of changes, most of them aimed at getting GD2 in
shape for release.  We also have new commands and CLIs implemented for
you to try.

The release is available from [1].
RPMs are available from the COPR repository at [2]. The RPMs require
the nightly builds of GlusterFS master, currently only available for
EL [3].
There is a quick start guide available at [4].

We're working on implementing more commands and we hope to have some
more preview releases before GlusterFS-4.0 lands.

Thanks!
GD2 developers

[1]: https://github.com/gluster/glusterd2/releases/tag/v4.0dev-10
[2]: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/kshlm/glusterd2/