[Gluster-users] Integration of GPU with glusterfs

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 13:03:49 UTC 2018

I like the idea immensely. As long as the gpu usage can be specified for server-only, client and server, client and server with a client limit of X. Don't want to take gpu cycles away from machine learning for file IO.

Also must support multiple GPUs and GPU pinning. Really useful for encryption/decryption on client side.

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.