[Gluster-users] Gluster Monthly Newsletter, December 2017

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Mon Jan 1 01:37:27 UTC 2018

A New Year’s Eve edition of the monthly happenings in Gluster!

Gluster Summit Recordings
If you missed out on Gluster Summit, our recordings are available on our
YouTube channel in our Gluster Summit 2017 Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUjCssFKEMhUSb2CFNvayyVYbTaagcaeE

Gluster Developer Conversations
Our next hangout is on Jan 16, 15:00 UTC!
Want to sign up?
http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2017-December/033047.html
has details.

Event planning for next year:
As part of the Community Working Group issue queue, we’re asking for
recommendations of events that Gluster should be focusing on.
https://github.com/gluster/community/issues/7 has more details, we’re
planning from March 2018 through March 2019 and we’d like your input! Where
should Gluster be at?

New Event announcement!
Announcing Glustered 2018 in Bologna (IT)
http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2017-December/033117.html

3.13 Retrospective
As part of our release process, we’re asking for feedback from the
community on our release process, feature set and anything else you might
think of. This time, we’re keeping this open until January 9th.
http://www.gluster.org/3-13-retrospective/

Top Contributing Companies:  Red Hat,  Gluster, Inc.,  Facebook

Upcoming CFPs:
Glustered with Incontro DevOps - CfP now open! - event is March 8, 2018
www.incontrodevops.it/events/glustered-2018/
Embedded Linux Conference - January 7, 2018
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/program/callforproposals
KubeCon Europe -  CFP Close: Friday, January 12, 2018 - 11:59 PM PST
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-and-cloudnativecon-europe/program/cfpguide

LinuxCon China - March 4, 2018
https://www.lfasiallc.com/linuxcon-containercon-cloudopen-china/cfp

--