[Gluster-users] Transport endpoint is not connected : issue

Johnson, Tim tjj at uic.edu
Fri Aug 31 18:40:04 UTC 2018

Thanks for the reply.

   I have attached the gluster.log file from the host that it is happening to at this time.
It does change which host it does this on.

Thanks.

From: Atin Mukherjee <amukherj at redhat.com>
Date: Friday, August 31, 2018 at 1:03 PM
To: "Johnson, Tim" <tjj at uic.edu>
Cc: Karthik Subrahmanya <ksubrahm at redhat.com>, Ravishankar N <ravishankar at redhat.com>, "gluster-users at gluster.org" <gluster-users at gluster.org>
Subject: Re: [Gluster-users] Transport endpoint is not connected : issue

Can you please pass all the gluster log files from the server where the transport end point not connected error is reported? As restarting glusterd didn’t solve this issue, I believe this isn’t a stale port problem but something else. Also please provide the output of ‘gluster v info <volname>’

(@cc Ravi, Karthik)