[Gluster-users] Possibly missing two steps in upgrade to 4.1 guide

Hu Bert revirii at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:11:53 UTC 2018

I think point 2 is already covered by the guide; see: "Upgrade
procedure for clients"

Following are the steps to upgrade clients to the 4.1.x version,

NOTE: x is the minor release number for the release

>>> Unmount all glusterfs mount points on the client
Stop all applications that access the volumes via gfapi (qemu, etc.)
Install Gluster 4.1
>>> Mount all gluster shares
Start any applications that were stopped previously in step (2)