[Gluster-users] Question to utime feature for release 4.1.0

Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar khiremat at redhat.com
Thu Aug 16 07:02:57 UTC 2018

Hi David,

With this feature enabled, the consistent time attributes (mtime, ctime,
atime) will be
maintained in xattr on the file. With this feature enabled, gluster will
not used time
attributes from backend. It will be served from xattr of that file which
will be
consistent across replica set.

Thanks,
Kotresh