[Gluster-users] Question to utime feature for release 4.1.0

David Spisla spisla80 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 06:35:11 UTC 2018

AFAIK this feature is not available in 3.X series. It was introduced in
4.1.0
If this feature is off in gluster your atime will be updated according to
your mount options. There are several options availabe. Look at $ man mount.
I found this options: noatime, atime, nostrictatime, strictatime,
norelatime, relatime, nolazytime, lazytime

But at the moment I don't know what klind of mount options should be set if
the feature utime is working

Regards
David

Am Mi., 15. Aug. 2018 um 22:23 Uhr schrieb Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com