[Gluster-users] Gluster 4.1.2 performance tuning as Vmware datastore

Jonathan Archer jf_archer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 15:26:14 UTC 2018

 Edy,
Have been working on this on and off for some time now, but have yet to find a working configuration.
Upon failover I always end up with inaccessible within VMware, have you seen this?
But to answer your question have you looked at sharding? storing large files as smaller chunks to reduce the sync times between nodes.
Jon