[Gluster-users] Gluster High CPU/Clients Hanging on Heavy Writes

Pui Edylie email at edylie.net
Wed Aug 8 06:23:45 UTC 2018

Hi Yuhao,

Since ram is relatively inexpensive, if you have another 64GB laying
around, why don't you stick them in to make it total 128GB to serve your
482TB?

 From what I have read it appears there is a general recommendation 1GB
Ram / 1 TB Disk

Our setup here we are using a Raid card to setup RAID 10 and present it
to gluster as a single brick. I have seen issue if i directly write to
the RAID 10, I would get around 250MB/sec, via gluster mounted volume
100MB and if i put NFS on top it would reduce to 30MB/sec

Regards,
Edy