[Gluster-users] Active-Active HA ganesha-nfs configuration

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 15:20:19 UTC 2018

Pacemaker and corosync running on both nodes?

ports in the firewall open for pacemaker and corosync?

selinux ?

`pcs status` shows what?

You should have a pair of ganesha_mon, ganesha_grace, ganesha_nfsd, and
VIP resource agents more or less matching your two hosts and the two VIPs.

Look for errors in /var/log/messages and /var/log/cluster/* for any
anomalies.

Might want to check with the real experts in #clusterlabs on freenode
too. Because when the stuff works, it's great, but when it doesn't work,
they're the experts.

--

Kaleb