[Gluster-users] JBOD / ZFS / Flash backed

Vincent Royer vincent at epicenergy.ca
Wed Apr 4 19:58:46 UTC 2018

thanks for your reply,

Yes the VMs are very small and provide only a single service, I would
prefer a total of 2TB but 1TB to start is sufficient.  Ideally I want a
scheme that is easy to expand by dropping an extra disk in each node. When
all slots are full, add another node.

our current setup accesses a storage share via NFS, most read/write
operations under load are under 4MB. There isn't any long sequential I/O.

Currently we have 2 nodes, I am specing the 3rd and adding necessary
components to the existing.  Budget around $20k for the upgrade.