[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.12 and nfs-ganesha

Alessandro De Salvo Alessandro.DeSalvo at roma1.infn.it
Tue Sep 12 16:00:05 UTC 2017

> Il giorno 12 set 2017, alle ore 17:49, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY <kkeithle at redhat.com> ha scritto:
>
>> On 09/12/2017 11:35 AM, Alessandro De Salvo wrote:
>> Thanks Kaleb,
>> indeed, starting ganesha without HA works, but it's certainly not desirable, and everything is back to manual operations like in the old days.
>> Do you have any time estimate for storhaug to be ready?
>
> It's been "soon" for a long time. It's still soon.

Ok, I see, hopefully will become "now" before 4.0 :-)

>> Maybe it's worth to mention this in the documentation of 3.12 as well, otherwise other people will have the same problems.
>
> I believe we advertised its pending removal in 3.10 and its removal in 3.11.

Yes, but for example it's not easy to find your blog you sent me earlier. What I meant is to warn the users at least in the official documentation and add a few lines or maybe links to manual instructions. Please help the poor users looking for solutions who don't want to google around for days :-)
Thanks,

   Alessandro