[Gluster-users] Announcing GlusterFS release 3.12.0 (Long Term Maintenance)

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Sep 8 13:25:33 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 06, 2017 at 05:45:05PM -0400, Shyam Ranganathan wrote:
> On 09/05/2017 02:07 PM, Serkan Çoban wrote:
> > For rpm packages you can use [1], just installed without any problems.
> > It is taking time packages to land in Centos storage SIG repo...
>
> Thank you for reporting this. The SIG does take a while to get updated with
> the latest bits. We are looking at ways to improve that in the future.

Once the packages from the CentOS Storage SIG are available on the
mirrors, we'll get a centos-release-gluster312 package in CentOS Extras.
After that is in place, an announcement to the CentOS list [8] will be
sent.

At the moment we're waiting for the CentOS team to initite the mirroring
of the new gluster-3.12 repository. Hopefully this happens early next
week.

HTH,
Niels