[Gluster-users] GlusterFS as virtual machine storage

Pavel Szalbot pavel.szalbot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 11:07:57 UTC 2017

OK, so killall seems to be ok after several attempts i.e. iops do not stop
on VM. Reboot caused I/O errors after maybe 20 seconds since issuing the
command. I will check the servers console during reboot to see if the VM
errors appear just after the power cycle and will try to crash the VM after
killall again...

-ps