[Gluster-users] GlusterFS as virtual machine storage

Pavel Szalbot pavel.szalbot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 05:04:53 UTC 2017

Seems to be so, but if we look back at the described setup and procedure -
what is the reason for iops to stop/fail? Rebooting a node is somewhat
similar to updating gluster, replacing cabling etc. IMO this should not
always end up with arbiter blaming the other node and even though I did not
investigate this issue deeply, I do not believe the blame is the reason for
iops to drop.