[Gluster-users] Change IP address of few nodes in GFS 3.8

Hemant Mamtora hemantrm at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 21:00:15 UTC 2017

Folks,

We have a 12 node replicated gluster with 2 X 6.

I need to change IP address in 6 nodes out of the 12 nodes, keeping the
host name same. The 6 nodes that I plan to change IP are part of the 3
sub-volumes.

Is this possible and if so is there any formal process to tell that
there is a change in IP address.

My requirement is to keep the volume up and not bring it down. I can
change IP address for the nodes one at a time. When a IP change is done
that node will be rebooted as well.

Many thanks in advance.

--
- Hemant Mamtora