[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Gluster Health Report tool

Marcin Dulak marcin.dulak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 20:54:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

since people are suggesting nagios then I can't resist suggesting exporting
the metrics in the prometheus format,
or at least making the project into a library so
https://github.com/prometheus/client_python could be used to export the
prometheus metrics.
There has been an attempt at https://github.com/ofesseler/gluster_exporter
but it is not maintained anymore.