[Gluster-users] active-active georeplication?

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Tue Oct 24 14:24:53 UTC 2017

Halo replication [1] could be of interest here. This functionality is
available since 3.11 and the current plan is to have it fully supported in
a 4.x release.

Note that Halo replication is built on existing synchronous replication in
Gluster and differs from the current geo-replication implementation.
Kotresh's response is spot on for the current geo-replication
implementation.

Regards,
Vijay

[1] https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/199