[Gluster-users] create volume in two different Data Centers

atris adam atris.adam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 10:45:49 UTC 2017

thanks for answering. But I have to setup and test it myself and record the
result. Can you guide me a little more. The problem is, one valid ip for
each data centers exist, and each data centers have 3 servers. How should I
config the network in which the server bricks see each other to create a
glusterfs volume?